Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad Day

Ughh! Worst year ever!!!!!!! Wall Street is downhill, my class's petition got us in trouble, i sprained my ankle TWICE, Wednesday was the weirdest day in my life, and someone's little truck broke down and while towing, the chain came off the truck and almost crash into another car, i mean what else can happen? I am so pissed to day. oh yea and my sister gone crazy. besides that point, this year, i thought would rock my sox, but it didn't it was a bad year from the start. UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MAD RIGHT NOW.


Besides that point, my volleyball team just began playing in August and not for the past few years, we started in August. Well anyways, we lost a game today and we came close to winning on our last game, but still lost. Right now, i feel like ughh again. i used to think i was emo, but when i think about it, i have a friend who's emoer. haha. so what now? tell me something bad that happened to you this year.

No comments: