Monday, September 1, 2008

Obama vs. McCain


So who do you think is going to win: Obama or McCain? I mean, they both have a big supporters, like Obama girl and the McCain girls. And look at both of their history: Obama is a junoior United States senator of Illinois, McCain is the senior United States Senator of Arizona. . .


Even though I'm not even old enough to vote yet because I'm just a teen, but I actually care about these thing. Anyways, from the news I've been hearing like olds one(actually they're ones that I kinda remember), most poeple [McCain supporters] say that McCain has more experience because being in the war and being senator and stuff, that he's a perfect candidate for president or whatever. But Obama,for reason I don't know why, being young or something( my grandma said that).


What do you think? would Obama win? Or will McCain win. Give me your opinion. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

1 comment:

ilovethejonasbrothers565 said...

i think Obama!
i think he would be great!=]